Who is the course for?
The course is intended for kids aged 5-7 years and 8 -10 years.
Who are our chess coaches (tutors, instructors)?
Our chess coaches are exclusively chess Masters, Grandmasters, and professional chess players who have been involved in student training for over 20 years. Most of them hold numerous Champions titles.
What to expect from our chess coaches?
- Development of critical and creative thinking skills
- Advancement of communication and interpersonal skills
- Advancement of problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Unlimited access to our knowledge about chess, training, and its psychology.
- Unconditional support in achieving your chess goals.
- All the answers to your kid's questions about chess.
What are the benefits of private individual chess lessons we offer?
- We offer strictly private (individual) chess lessons to your kids.
- We also offer recordings of all chess sessions with our chess coaches.
- Private chess lessons are one of the most efficient ways to improve your children playing ability.
- Our coaches have more than 20 years of experience with kids of various ages and ability levels. Our coaches assist at chess tournaments, building an opening repertoire specific to a kid's strengths and tournament game review and analysis.
How long does the course last?
The course can last from one-six months or longer.
How is the training conducted?
The training involves one or more chess classes per week.
Is it possible to book one hour of chess lessons per week?
Yes, it is.
What is the rate per hour for chess lessons at this level?
The rate per hour starts from $30/hour (group chess lessons) to $55-75/hour (private chess lessons). It depends on the knowledge, wishes, student's goals, and chosen chess tutor title/ranking (Master, International Master, Grandmaster).
Do we offer special discounts?
If a student brings a friend, a student will receive a 20% discount.
How to apply to our chess lessons?
Schedule your first lesson with one of our coaches: APPLY ONLINE.